- PAR-2-03 Selected Oral Presentation: Flow cytometry characterization of gram positive and gram negative bacterial strains exhibiting non-enzymatic and enzymatic resistance mechanisms Mariana Carmen Chifiriuc (Bucharest, RO)- ESCCA WORKSHOP ON MICROBIOLOGY – 16th Sept 2014, Lisbon
- Marinescu F., Marutescu L, Popa M., Chifiriuc M.C.– pres. author, Gheorghe I., Savin I., Lazar V.. Antibiotic-resistance and virulence profiles in bacterial strains isolated from wastewater treatment plants and receiving waters in Romania. O304. 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID), London, 03.2012 – 03.04.2013
- Chifiriuc M.C. Evaluation of Romanian microbiology laboratories for the identification and antibiotic susceptibility of microbiological agents. Survey results of the 2013 External Quality Assessment Scheme. 2013 EQALM Symposium-Harmonization of laboratory testing: Necessity of EQAS, Bucharest, Romania, 10-11 October, 2013
- Mariana Carmen Chifiriuc, Alexandru Mihai Grumezescu, Veronica Lazar. Tendinte actuale in dezvoltarea de noi strategii antimicrobiene. Conferinta Diaspora 2012, Bucuresti, RO, 26-28 Sept 2012.
- Chifiriuc M.C., Marutescu L., Mitache M., Cotar A.I., Popa M., Lazar V. Phenotypic And Genetic Resistance And Virulence Markers In aureus Isolated From Nasal Exsudates. 2nd Rower Conference On Occupational Health And Safety Economics, 27-30 April, 2011, Sinaia, Romania
- Chifiriuc C. Microlevel study for the assessment of economic impact of resistance to disinfectants used in the hospital environment and evaluation of new alternatives. 1st ROWER Conference: Izmir, 23th & 25th of April 2009
- Chifiriuc C., SasarmanE., Lazar V., Smarandache D., Vassu T., Stoica Il., Dracea O., Iordache C., Bucur M., Larion C., Avram O., 2008, Preliminary studies for the sepection of a new probiotic to be used in the treatmed of diarrhoeal disease in infants– oral communication, Workshop PROBIOTICS – Alternative to conventional treatments MICROGEN, Faculty of Biology, University of Bucharest